I’m Ben, a graphic designer based in Sydney. I’ve worked in the creative industry for nearly 10 years in varying roles including Senior Designer, Agency Partner and Graphic Design Tutor. Throughout my career I’ve always tried to uphold one key value – to care about my work. I care about what I do. And I care about who I do it for.
My experience is predominantly agency-side where I’ve both executed and managed creative concepts across a broad range of media types including print, large format, web, digital, native iOS and Android platforms, video, and animation. I’ve led teams of designers and developers over all stages of the creative process including establishing project goals, concept development, execution and actualisation while managing operational aspects of the creative department including implementing work-flow systems, time allocation, print production and team moral.
I currently work with individuals, organisations and agencies on branding, design and digital projects. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
MY EXPERTISE INCLUDE
• Brand – Identity, Logo, Type, Colour, Iconography, Campaigns
• Print – Reports, Stationery, Brochures, Posters
• Digital – Websites, Apps, EDM’s, Digital Ads, Social Media, Animation
• Certificate IV in Graphic Design – The Graphic Design School
• AWARD School
• BComm Marketing Major – University of Wollongong